Tuesday 5 December 2017

16-yr-old girl reunites with her 4-day-old baby stolen by her advocate .


kidnap of a 16year old girl baby

62-year-old Angela Nwaelechi has been captured by the Cross River State Command of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) for professedly deceiving a 16-year old girl, Oma Samuel, of her four-day-old baby girl for trafficking purposes. .


As per our columnist, Nwaelechi was gotten at the Margaret Ekpo International Airport in Calabar, on her approach to Lagos with the baby. Additionally captured was one Ifeanyi, a speculated assistant. .


Controller of Immigration in the State, Adeuyi Funke Cecelia, while giving over the issue to National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) yesterday in Calabar, said they were captured on December 1, when the baby was as yet four days old.


Ifeanyi said he found the girl when she was a half year pregnant and homeless, dozing outside a congregation at Ambo Street. He said he chose to oblige her until the point that she conceived an offspring. .

In spite of the fact that Oma Samuel conceded that Ifeanyi took her in when she was pregnant and had no place to stay, the high school mother said she never concurred that her baby be taken from her. .

She said she had no clue what was happening and was deceived out of her baby by the twosome. She stated: "Ifeanyi revealed to me that a lady is searching for a spouse to her child and I said yet I am pregnant as of now and he said no problem. .

Later on when I saw the man, who was a bonehead, I declined the offer. They revealed to me the lady has another child that would wed me. In any case, when I considered it, I said no, that I would prefer not to wed anyone once more. They later stole my baby."




SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: