Monday 4 December 2017

I wasn't abducted. I was with my boyfriend - Housewife rescued from kidnapper’s den



Mrs. Fatima Muhammed, 18, and Hafsat Adamu, 15, who were purportedly kidnapped by a yet-to-be-distinguished criminal, have been saved by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps, Nasarawa State Command.

.

.

The state commandant of the NSCDC, Mr. Mamud Gidado-Fari, said the casualties were protected last Friday at Line Supper Cinema in the Lafia LGA of the state. .

.

As indicated by him, one Ibrahim Nasir announced that his significant other had been hijacked. Gidado-Fari clarified that the housewife was found at the hijacker's fort, where she had been bolted up for seven days by the suspect. .

.

"We constrained our way into the room and found the lady close by a 15-year-old young lady, Hasat Adamu," he said. The thought process of the abductor presently couldn't seem to be resolved. .

.

The commandant stated, "The nature of the case is the thing that we are endeavoring to explore in light of the fact that as it seems to be, we don't know whether the intention of the abductor was deliver or for custom." .

.

Be that as it may, Fatima said she was not stole, saying she was at her darling's place when some NSCDC operatives broke into the room and whisked her away. .

.

She stated: "I was with my wiped out mother from morning till night and when it was the ideal opportunity for me to go home I chose to see my former boyfriend, since I didn't have cash for transport. .

.

I needed to remain till the next day since it was late and before I realized what was occurring, I saw NSCDC (operatives) breaking into my boyfriend's room and that was the manner by which I was captured.

.

.

I am a married lady, yet I cleared out my matrimonial home since I have been having squabbles with my husband as far back as we got married. My husband had let me know not to go anyplace there is emergency and there was never a day I resisted him," Fatima expressed.

.
.

SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: