Tuesday 5 December 2017

Two-time most ugly man in Zimbabwe, bags title again



ugliest man in Zimbabwe

43-year-old William Masvinu handled his third Mr Ugly challenge crown on Sunday night at Ruwa-based Mtangaz Hideout. .

.

Masvinu, who was successful in a similar challenge in 2012 and 2013, was declared to be "normally" uglier than four different competitors. Masvinu, with 98 focuses on the board, beat Fanuel Musekiwa, 61, into second place.

.

.

Musekiwa had scored four focuses not as much as Masvinu. The 2015 champ of the challenge, Mison Sere, could just land third place subsequent to mesh 91 focuses. In 2015, Masvinu declined to yield annihilation to Sere and shot the adjudicators for delegated a victor whose offensiveness depended on missing teeth. .

.

"It was a tight rivalry since every one of the competitors were potential champs. Last time, lack of concern cost me a great deal however this time I came all around arranged for the challenge and I am upbeat I have recovered my trophy," Masvinu stated, in the wake of recovering his title. .

.

"I am glad for my offensiveness as I was conceived monstrous." Winning the Mr Ugly challenge qualified Masvinu for a bull yet he selected to be given $500 money. Second-put Musekiwa took $200 with Sere bringing home $100.








SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: