Friday 24 November 2017

I Am Been Raped By 2 Female Spirits at Nights - Man Cries for Help


Eliud Njoroge, a man living in Kangemi, Kenya, has described how two female spirits visit him around evening time to mightily disrobe him and sucked his pen*s.

This day by day peculiar event started in the year 2012 as indicated by Njoroge who imparted his experience to The Nairobian News.

The episode has just cost him his marriage notwithstanding the agony and shortcoming he encounters after the spontaneous S3@.x:'ual involvement with the spirits.

"The issue began around 2012. That specific night, I heard strides and a young lady crying outside my home.

"It was so genuine. I went out to perceive what was going on. I saw two ladies who after observing me, vanished.

"Days after the fact, my better half voyaged heartland and the two ladies showed up once more. This time, they went to my bed, mightily stripped me and began sucking my Pen.!s.

"I was in a considerable measure of agony and didn't understand what was happening. I woke up exceptionally drained and frail," Njoroge revealed.

As per the Kenyan man, who is currently looking for deliverance from a neighborhood minister, the event with the spirits frequently happens at whatever point he dozes unclad.

SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: