Saturday 2 December 2017

I snuck 200kg cannabis since I was searching for food for my family – Suspect



Urban Verified


The Edo State order of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has captured a 41-year-old man with 200 kilograms of cannabis.
.

The State Commander, Wakawa Buba, said the suspect, Ojuneme Festus, who was driving a Volkswagen transport, was blocked with the weeds at Ehor?

He said the weeds, gathered in 20 sacks weighing 200 kilograms, were disguised in a false compartment lined within mass of the vehicle.
.

He said preparatory examination uncovered that the illegal substance was being passed on from Iruekpen in Edo State to Uko-Orji in Imo State, including that the suspect is aiding investigation.

Talking on his capture, Ojuneme said he wandered into the business because of absence of stable employment. .

"I have been driving for as far back as 15 years however in the previous two years, I have been out of a steady work. It was searching for food for my family that l acknowledged to sneak cannabis.

Not long after l removed, my transport was ceased at Ehor by NDLEA officers on watch. The drug was well covered up yet l was astounded when the officers found the drug in a false compartment," he said.









SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: