Friday 8 December 2017

I Can't Collect Gov. Obaseki's Stipend, Because I Make More Money in Libya.- Libya Returnee






A 27-year old Libya deportee, Obehi Diamond, has depicted Libya as the best nation where a young fellow can work and procure great money if there was a central government in the nation.
.

The aluminum fabricator said he was deceived to Libya by a woman he offered N520,000 to take him to Europe in 2011 by flight however the lady relinquished him in Libya. .

.

Talking with us at Benin City, Obehi stated, "In Libya, I was winning 2000 dinars. From that point I was sending money to my folks in Nigeria to take mind off themselves. In 2014, I would accept estimation for a position, policemen stop the vehicle I was in. .

.

I was the main black inside. After cross examination, they tore my papers. I burned through 8 months in four distinct prisons. In Libya, there is no legal advisor to safeguard you. A policeman bailed me out and I paid him 120,000 dinars. .

.

I began working again in Tripoli till 2016 when battle began. When I was captured in Tripoli, I burned through 15 months in prison before I was expelled. I was not wanting to go to Europe. .

.

In Libya, there is work. Libya is the best nation in part of money and work. There is no nation to contrast with Libya. The issue is the absence of government. .

.

There is money in Libya on the off chance that you are a decent laborer. There is future in Libya for those that are not lethargic. Since 2015, there was no way to send money home. Libyans realize that we blacks do keep money at home. .

.

When they got me, they went to my home to gather my money and property. I lost everything. On the off chance that I had returned home with that money, I won't rely upon government to help me, I will simply open my shop quickly. .

.

In the event that the state government help me to open my shop, I won't consider voyaging once more. There is no one that go to Libya that does not have aptitudes aside from the Benin young men. The Benin young men are languid. .

.

The preparation from Obaseki is out of point. On the off chance that I have my money, I will go to Lagos and begin working quickly. I can't gather N20k month to month from Obaseki. That is no money. .

.

That is the thing that I make in two days in Libya. What I require is money to begin off."


SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: